You can view previous Fan Art Friday posts by clicking here!
Update: Someone tried to say that we were “copying” other websites by featuring fan art, and I would just like to point out that we are simply re introducing OUR Fan Art Friday which we originaly started back in 2008. Before most of the other websites even exsited. Here is a link to our first Friday Fan Art post.
So, what is Fan Art Friday exactly?
A weekly showcase of art created by Twilighters.
Can my art be featured on Fan Art Friday?
Sure! As long as it meets the folowing criteria:
- Your art can be in any form, but it must be submitted to us as a digital image (.png, .jpg, etc.). You can use a scanner or digital camera to accomplish this.
- Your image should be no more than 3MB in size.
- Your art should not contain any nudity, sexually explicit content, violence, drugs, etc. (we do value your right to artistic expression but we also must respect the younger readers).
- The subject matter of your piece should be related to Twilight.
So, are you inspired? Do you want to be the next artist featured on Twilighters.org? What are you waiting for? Grab you pencils, oil pastels, paint set, or digital camera and go express yourself!
Already have a piece you can’t wait to share with the world? You must be wondering, How do I submit my art?
To submit fan art to be considered simply email your art with the subject “Fan Art Submission” to twilighters.org[at]gmail.com You email should include:
- Your name (or nickname)
- Your age
- Where you’re from (optional)
- Title of your piece, and a short description of materials used.
- Of course, the actual image file as an email attachment or a link.