Got a biting question for Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or Rachelle Lefevre? Want to know how Robert keeps his hair perfectly mussed or what it was like for Kristen during those kissing scenes? Submit your questions and CinePlex.com ask on your behalf – it’s like one step removed from asking the questions yourself!
Sign up to mycineplex and post your questions below before November 14 – and they’ll try to get in as many as they can.
Go here for more information and to submit your question.
If you haven’t checked out myspace.com lately you might want to soon or you will miss the Twilight invasion!
They are having a promotion were if you add Twilight as a top friend you could appear along side the rest of the Cullens on the myspace home page on November 6, 2008.
Thanks to Keir we have a screenshot of it! You can view it in our gallery here!
Inkworks is giving away a free Twilight trading card to anyone who request one by January 6th!
Basically you just send them an envelope with another envelope addressed to yourself inside it, and in 3-4 weeks you should receive your trading card.
For full instructions and more info click here, and for outside of the US click here.
Buzznet is looking for writing submissions for a new Twilight package they’re preparing. There are two promps, check them out below.
So we’ve got not one but two assignments for you to pick from (yes, over-achievers, you can do both if you want. Sigh.). Check it:
1. With the exception of the bloodlust, we think Bella’s story is somewhat universal. So what we’re wondering is, hasn’t anyone else wrestled with the trauma — psychological or otherwise — of moving to a new town, a new school, or a new life? We’d really like to hear your story, in your own words. Write the compelling — but true — account of your own trial or tribulation when you re-located (Did you find new friends or lose old ones? Did you find your identity? Or lose it?). We know truth can be stranger than Stephenie Meyer-penned fiction.
2. If you can deal with their erratic hours, we’re pretty sure vampires make for fun dates. (Also, you want to make sure they feed BEFORE the evening starts). Ever thought about what it might be like to spend one magical — or, you know, eternally damned — evening with a member of the vampire persuasion? Write the most dazzling short fiction you can that involves you and a single date with a vampire. (Do they they offer you a particularly rare cut of steak? Do they choke on your garlic breath? Do they sprout bat wings and fly you to Vegas? Do they show you the inside of a coffin? Yeah, let’s keep it PG-13 or lighter, please.) We have a feeling you have some ideas.
- Please keep your piece to 800 words or less.
- Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Pacific time on Nov. 7.
- Please state in the subject line whether you’re writing about being FRESH MEAT or going on a VAMP DATE, and your Buzznet username.
So on buzznet this post got comment swamed by a bunch of batman hardcore fans (yea, I know.) so why don’t you go show some TWILIGHT LOVE in the comments over there! It’s right here.